Terms and Conditions
- We do not allow withdrawal with a refund past one week (7 days) before the semester begins. The reason for this is that we prepay all of our licensing and technology fees from outside vendors for EACH student for the semester. Once students have access to the course, there is no way we can guarantee that the materials will not be used without copyright permission. In addition, we often have waiting lists for our courses and it is hard for students to come in after the start of the semester so when a student withdraws, it takes the place of a student who could have come in on the waiting list.
- We have a strict “no-refund” policy. Our policies and procedures are in place to protect our school, our teachers, our methods, and our materials which is necessary in order for us to operate. This applies to charter school funds as well.
- We ask that before you enroll, you make the commitment to remain in the course for the entire semester and only withdraw at the end of the semester. If you are using charter funds, please be certain that you will remain for the entire semester.
- Should you choose to withdraw, you must login to our enrollment system and cancel your enrollment. If you do this outside of our no refund window (at least 7 days before the first day of the semester), you will be refunded or you will be able to cancel your purchase orders from your charter. It is not sufficient for you to cancel your vouchers without formal withdrawal from Bon Voyage- this does not withdraw you from classes and charter schools WILL reinstate any vouchers after the withdrawal with refund period or you will be responsible for payment out of pocket. We cannot ensure that once students have been given access to the materials they will not use them after they have withdrawn. In addition, as mentioned earlier, we pay our copyright licenses PER STUDENT and these are paid the MONDAY before the Semester begins. Charters are aware of our policy.
- The same applies for private lessons and tutoring.
- Bon Voyage French School prepays a license for all of our students to use our online classroom and a per student fee to the publisher to use the copyrighted curriculum from France. It is for this reason that we do not offer refunds past one week prior to the start of classes.
- Student withdrawal and refunds are not issued after one week (7 days) prior to course start date. If a student requests withdrawal after one week prior to course start date, he/she will be given the option to transfer into Independent study for the remainder of the semester/school year.
- We cannot accommodate refunds for withdrawals for any reason AFTER the course has begun.