Elizabeth Porter NBCT, M.Ed
All proceeds from speaking, training, coaching, and book sales go to to provide language scholarships for students and free resources for teachers as well as continue our mission of promoting language and global citizenship advocacy programs.
Hear Elizabeth Speak in 2020!
(dates are being added- check back regularly!)
- Great Homeschool Convention- Fort Worth, TX- March 11-15, 2020
- CAVILAM Alliance-Française – Vichy, France- April 2020
- California Homeschool Network Expo- Anaheim, CA – May 7-11, 2020
- Kansas City Home Learners Conference- Kansas City, MO- June 11-14, 2020
- Great Homeschool Convention- Ontario, CA- June 18-20, 2020
- Central Valley Homeschool Convention- Fresno, CA- July 2020
- Institute for Peace and Dialogue- Basel, Switzerland- October 2020
Previous Trainings and Keynotes:
- AATSP Georgia – American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese
- WAFLT– Washington Association of Foreign Language Teachers
- COFLT- Confederation in Oregon for Language Teaching
- AATF– American Association of Teachers of French
- ACTFL- American Council of Teachers of Foreign Languages
- Great Homeschool Conventions
- Secular Eclectic Academic Homeschoolers
- Central Valley Homeschool Convention
- CAVILAM Alliance-Française
- California Homschool Network Family Expo
- WEA- Washington Education Association
Elizabeth's TEDx Talk
Purchase Elizabeth's Book
Online Instructional Coaching
Elizabeth is excited to help you with whatever you need in your classroom! Elizabeth can help you work through
- Writing curriculum for Comprehensible Input
- Creating rich Experiential Learning Projects
- Designing Thematic Units
- Working with ELL students in our classroom
- Integrating Global Citizenship Eduacation
- Helping your students work with certain language concepts
- Teaching ideas in general for the World Language Classroom!
Elizabeth offers comprehensive in person coaching or you can book one hour coaching sessions online!
For in person sessions, contact Elizabeth at email@example.com to set up a consultation!